We believe in knowing yourself. Whether that means supporting yourself through a difficult time, a transition, an ending, a beginning, or to the next level, we believe in working through experiences and supporting you in that. We value openness, warmth, and you. This is the space for you to do your work. We are here to hold that space for you.
committed to our own personal growth and that of our work. Our philosophy at Remedy is to innovate mental health care, and to work with clients to amplify and support the lives
they want to live.
Our three guiding goals are:
1) To provide excellent care to clients.
2) To support, create and foster a community.
3) To create innovations for the field.
We offer assessment and treatment for a range of questions and concerns, including posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD), depression, anxiety, relationship concerns, sexuality and gender questions, and coping with stressors and life transitions.
We offer mindfulness meditation, and specifically Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy, for both individuals and groups.
We have a unique interest in working with expanded or non-ordinary states of consciousness, and do work that helps integrate psychedelic experiences.
We work with individuals, couples, and other relationship constellations, and are queer and poly friendly.
Accessibility at Remedy
Remedy aims to create a welcoming and inclusive environment. Please note the following details regarding our space:
• Our office is on the second floor of a building; there are 24 stairs. Unfortunately there is no lift or elevator.
• There is one gender neutral washroom.
• Though our space is not specifically scent-reduced, we do not regularly use scents.
• Overhead lights in our space are fluorescent, however we primarily use non-fluorescent lamps in our therapy rooms.
• All chairs in our space have backrests.
If you have any questions regarding accessibility, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us: email@example.com